The first episode in the new, shorter format, recorded on my very own microphone. Thank you for your patience in waiting for it!
Most of today’s show is about audio entertainment and information, which is great when the fatigue is so bad that listening is one of the few things we can do.
- Audio Books
Audio-Book-Rentalsis a blog that compares and reviews the various audiobook rental services that are available.
- Simply Audiobooks — the only one I’ve tried personally.
- — said to have an especially good selection of science fiction and fantasy.
- — has both paperbacks and audiobooks, but they certainly don’t seem to be “free.”
- Recorded Books
- — free, original fiction sent to you one chapter a week.
IPodder.org’s audiobook category
- LibriVox is related to Project Gutenberg
Questions for you!
- Do you prefer shorter or longer podcasts?
- What topics do you want to hear about?
- Do you like having music in the show?
- Do you want me to post transcripts of the shows?
Thank you! And remember, I always love hearing from you. Comment here,
e‑mail me, or call me at 206–350-0021.
‘Til next time, be good to yourself!
Fibrant Living is produced by Sam Chupp and is a member of thefamily of podcasts. Music for the podcast is by Kimo Watanabe, and comes from the .