I always have several projects in progress. These are some of my WIPs. I gave up stitching in favor of knitting for a few years, so these have languished. I was having trouble seeing well enough to stitch, but now my vision has changed to the point where I can see the details fine if I just take off my bifocals. I can’t see anything else at that point, but I can see my stitching!
- Peppermint Purple 2022 Stitch-a-Long
- Peppermint Purple 2021 Stitch-a-Long
- Holiday Hotplates
- Deep Peace
- What’s Your Sign, Baby?
- Celtic Blessings Sampler
I successfully rehomed one of my WIPs! I started Heart of Roses from Country Cross-Stitch for my sister back when it was suitable for the house she shared with her first husband. It isn’t her style now. But Christina liked it, so now it’s her WIP!
I have other WIPs, but I don’t have photos of them at the moment. I’m trying to work through all of them as part of my decluttering project, though, so hopefully, I’ll be able to add them to the Finished Projects page before too long. Here’s a bit about most of them, I think.
- A long time ago, I started stitching a simple ballerina piece designed to fit on a switch plate from Fond Memories for Katie. It doesn’t fit her style now that she’s grown. It might suit my dancing granddaughter, though!
- I have one silk gauze piece in progress. I need to get a picture of it.
- Finally, I have two different series of Yule ornaments in progress. One is all kittens, the other is polar bears.