The following are specifically helpful for those who have fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome.
- publishes a really great newsletter.
- The National Fibromyalgia Association has a free online mailing list as well as offering its print magazine to members and subscribers.
- The National ME/FM Action Network is a “Canadian, registered, non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the recognition and understanding of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) and Fibromyalgia Syndrome (FMS) through education, advocacy, support, and research.”
- Support Fibromyalgia is, “a patient centered nonprofit dedicated to educating and inspiring the Fibromyalgia community.”
- Fibromyalgia & Chronic Myofascial Pain: A Survival Manual by Devin J. Starlanyl & Mary Ellen Copeland
- The Fibromyalgia Advocate: Getting the Support You Need to Cope With Fibromyalgia & Chronic Myofascial Pain by Devin J. Starlanyl
- Healing through Trigger Point Therapy: A Guide to Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction by Devin J. Starlanyl and John Sharkey
- The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook: Your Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief by Clair Davies
- Fibrom‑L is a high-volume mailing list for patients and caregivers. To subscribe, send an email to email@example.com. Leave the subject line blank. The body of the email should read: SIGNON FIBROM‑L.