Thoughts on the LJ Slut Meme
1) There are 8 categories (met, hugged, date, seen topless, seen naked, made out, oral sex, f*cked). Why are there 10 check boxes?
2) There should be a way to say “hey, that’s my KID, dammit!” or otherwise take someone out of the list. I took our three off my friends list, then put them back on. With the number of people on my friends list, it shouldn’t honestly matter, but it just squicked me to see them there.
3) Why do communities show up? And RSS feeds? Okay, I know, it’s just a silly thing-but it’s a poorly designed silly thing.
4) Is it that you’ve seen the person naked/topless, they’ve seen you naked/topless, both, or either?
5) Perhaps there should be a “would date” (or do other things) option? 😉
The below percentages indicate what technomom has done with the 129 people on her friends list!