This time we discussed dealing with hospitalizations, continued our series on delegation, and wrapped up by considering how we can add more beauty to our lives.
The worksheets I’ve created for you are here:
- General Medical Information for Health Care Providers — Adobe Acrobat file
- Health Care Providers — Adobe Acrobat file
- Diagnoses — Adobe Acrobat file
- Medications & Supplements — Adobe Acrobat file
- Supplement Details — Adobe Acrobat file
- Fibrant Living Worksheets — editable version including all five workshetts. Requires Microsoft Excel
Print out the Acrobat files using the free viewer from Adobe, fill in your own details, and keep copies with you at all times. If you have Microsoft Excel, you might want to use the Excel version instead, so that you can update your spreadsheet as things change and print out new versions more easily.
I mentioned the donationware program Pop-Up Wisdom as well as the Motivational and Inspirational Quotes Calendar and WebShots. If you join Webshots, you can list me as a friend! I don’t have many pictures uploaded there, but our family’s user name is technozoo.
If you have any technical questions about how we got the pretty pictures server to work with the television, please feel free to ask them here. My partner or I will be happy to answer them.
Music for the show was “Morning on Haleakala Highway” by Kimo Watanabe from the Podsafe Music Network.