It looks to be aimed at teens, but it’s a pretty nice campaign, period. There is some nice information on the site, written in a very accessible manner.
Commit to responding to everyday bias and bigotry. Sign this pledge, print it out, and place it in your wallet, book bag, or desk drawer, or post it on your wall.
I pledge to speak up
In pledging to respond to everyday bigotry,
I, Cynthia Armistead, will:
* Speak up when I hear or see bigotry;
* Question and identify bias when I see it;
* Be mindful of my own behaviors;
* Promote and appeal to higher principles;
* Set limits on what is said or done around me;
* Seek help and help others to work against bigotry; and
* Remain vigilant and persistent.