When you choose the behavior, you choose the consequences.
The context in which I saw this quote was as something parents would tell their children. I think there are just as many adults who need to learn it, though.
redcub — requires sound)(thanks to
I’m not well-traveled at all, as you can see.
1) Alabama — I’m from Gadsden and still have many relatives in and around there.
5) California — I’ve been there twice, once with Katie’s father for a Mensa Annual Gathering (big party) and once for a television shoot.
9) Florida — I’ve visited Panama City and Destin and Orlando.
10) Georgia — I’ve lived here most of my life.
13) Illinois — I’ve been to Chicago for another TV shoot (Oprah) but didn’t get a chance to do any sightseeing.
20) Maryland — I spent a week in Rockville on a business/training trip.
21) Massachusetts — I visited Boston on another business/training trip many years ago. Again, no sightseeing time.
29) New Hampshire
30) New Jersey
31) New Mexico
32) New York — Our family flew into NYC and then spent a week upstate a few years back.
33) North Carolina — Used to visit friends in Charlotte there, and Katie has family there. Oh yeah, Katie and Mom and I visited Cherokee a few years back, too.
34) North Dakota
39) Rhode Island
40) South Carolina — I spent many summer vacations at Hilton Head and spent my honeymoon (first marriage) in Charleston.
41) South Dakota
42) Tennessee — I’ve visited Chattanooga several times and I think we went rafting there once.
43) Texas — One business trip and a trip while I was an infant that I don’t recall.
46) Virginia — I believe I probably stayed in Virginia during a high school trip to DC.
48) West Virginia