1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER?
Harry Potter and the Sorceror’s Stone
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
I don’t think I have one.
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
I probably read Home Education Magazine most frequently, but there are many different ones that I enjoy.
5. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Vanilla. Rosemary. Lavender. Patchouli (because it reminds me of sambear). And I really miss a perfume called Maroc that I used to wear all the time, but which was discontinued by the manufacturer.
6. COMFORT FOOD?
Cheese grits and fettucine alfredo
7. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
The normal background sounds of our house.
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Knowing someone I love is in pain and I can’t fix it.
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Depends on the meal. Mrs. Winner’s for breakfast, probably Arby’s for lunch/dinner.
11. FUTURE CHILD’S NAME?
Daniel Reid or Anne Mireille
12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, “IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY, I WOULD…?”
Build that great big house for our whole family to live in.
13. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
Um, yes, sometimes. Carefully. And not on residential streets.
14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
No. I have a sambear.
15. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?
Scary. I have a tornado phobia.
16. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
1967 Mercury Cougar with a 1973 Ford van engine in it.
17. FAVORITE DRINK?
As in, what do I drink most often? Ice water.
Warm drink? Suisse Mocha or, when I can get it, the grown-up hot chocolate sambear makes.
Alcoholic? Long Island Iced Tea, though I haven’t had it in years
18. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, “IF I HAD THE TIME, I WOULD LOVE TO…”:
Study just about everything.
19. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
I prefer not to really be aware of broccoli as broccoli when I consume it. But one of my favorite salads involves broccoli slaw, and I’m pretty sure that’s made from stems and all.
20. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
I already did. It’s currently red.
21. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN?
Just three—I count the various parts of metro Atlanta I’ve lived in as only one.
22. GLASS HALF EMPTY OR FULL?
Who pours half a glass, or leaves a glass half-full?
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
I don’t have one. I’m not much of a spectator.
25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS:
It wasn’t sent, but I did get it from ’s journal. And I think she’s a marvelous artist.
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
Two under-bed boxes full of craft supplies.
27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL-OVER OR UNDER?
Don’t really care.