I love the new additions at Says Who? Says God.
A few of them:
- Stop smirking, America. I’m talking to you, too.
- I don’t blame video games when my children start shooting each other.
- I’m concerned about children’s education. I favor lower child-to-parent ratios.
- Here’s a clue—if they say they’re doing it in my name, they’re lying.
- I love Marilyn Manson, too. Maybe more than I love you.
- If you seek to know my ways, read a damn science book.
- I don’t care who started it. Just stop it. (Something ONLY a parent would say. Okay, someone VERY experienced in childcare.)
- I never said, “Thou shalt not think.”
(Ganked from wordweaverlynn))