hopeevey is a good influence :-)
I’m thankful for…
- sambear, who is so wonderful and marvelous and sexy and caring and… (sigh) I’ve got it bad, and it’s so good!
- shadowkatt, who is a wonderful blessing.
- curiousmay9, wordcandlemage, and other family-of-choice (henceforth FoC) members.
- LJ, which initially seemed a very silly thing, but which has brought more marvelous FoC and friends into my life. I’d never have known hopeevey nearly as well. and and many other beautiful people without LJ. I wouldn’t have gotten to know
- School. I’m really enjoying it, and I’m starting to get past feeling that I’m not as intelligent as I was at once time. Yes, I know that depression and FMS-related brain fog have taken their toll, but working the mental muscles is definitely helping. A lot.
- Wayne, whose legacy is giving me the room to homeschool Katie and go back to school and know that her college expenses are covered.
- Cool music I wouldn’t have ever heard of without the internet and, especially, P2P networks.
- pan-dimensional healing to return an amazing amount of sensation to my left hand after seven years of near-total numbness. , who used
- The prospect of helping to raise another child or three without worries about my own ability to conceive or carry a child to term.