I’m still having trouble with the MySQL database for this blog. It’s set up just like every other site we have, but I keep having odd timeouts and MySQL errors with this installation. I wasn’t even able to add books to Now Reading for most of the day!
I read about someone else who seemed to be having a similar problem, and tried his fix — a custom copy of wp-db.php. That didn’t help, so I reverted to the standard file.
Right now, I’ve got almost every plug-in and widget disabled, and the posts I wrote on Tuesday and Wednesday are finally visible. I guess I’ll have to go through the plug-ins, enabling them one by one again, to see if one of them is the problem. (I haven’t had any error messages indicating a plug-in problem, but…)